.jpg)
Allis State Park
Nathanael at the Waterbury Kids Festival
We will have a team here next year to help with a booth for Waterbury Mission
York Beach, Maine
Walker's Point
We visited Ben and Jerry's on July 4th
Our first Bible Study in Waterbury
We had 7 adults and 4 kids at our last Bible study and had some help
from our friend Mara from Faith Community Church with the kids.
Mission Team from Ironbridge Baptist Church, Chester, VA
They also helped to paint the Senior Center (where we meet for Bible Studies)
Stoweflake Balloon Festival
Nathanael's Birthday
My funny looking fire truck cake

Steve and Liz
His gift from Golfer Steve

Katie checking out Gary and Debbie after the party!
Thank you for praying for our family and the ministry in Waterbury!







Sorry, I am about 3 weeks late reading your blog. Crazy can't begin to describe our lives and I know you understand...one adventure after another...some good...some not!
ReplyDeleteAllison, "love" your fire truck cake! You are the best mommie. I/we can see it in the kids eyes! Those little eyes do not lie!
Nathanael, what a gorgeous group of friends GOD has placed in your life. Keep leading others to the heart of GOD. Papaw would be soooo very proud of you.
Brian, I don't know if the credit goes to you, but I am going to give it to you....awesome vacation spot. LOVE state parks! I have not been to Maine, but your pictures make me want to visit.
Katie, you are just adorable and already trying to learn the ways of a laptop. Soon, you will have your own blog: The PK Diva!
Uncle Doug and I are praying for you guys! We love you and miss you. I wish you could have shared today with us. We met Aunt Becca and Granny B. and took them to see Lauren and Eli. We enjoyed a wonderful day with them. Granny glowed as I placed Eli in her arms. It was beautiful to watch them all together. Granny seemed excited to see Lauren's home, etc. We took them to lunch (to celebrate Aunt Becca's belated bday) and then brought Lauren and Eli home with us where they are both napping! I think we wore them out.
Thank you guys for all your prayers, love, and support. You will never know how much they mean to Uncle Doug and I.
Big HUGS and lots of love,
andrea